Stentor Student II Violin
The Stentor Student II is now recommended by many education advisors as the optimum teaching instrument. The violin itself is of high quality, hand made in Stentor’s unique workshop environment. Pegs, nut and saddle are ebony and the violin is fitted with good quality strings and metal tailpiece with integral adjusters.
This violin has a solid ebony fingerboard which can be correctly shaped and profiled to maintain stability. The outfit is completed by a case with integral cover and carrying straps plus a good quality wood bow with ebony frog.
Teachers in the UK and Europe, including members of the European String Teachers Association have acclaimed this outfit with great enthusiasm. Available in different sizes, please ring for details.
- Solid, carved, spruce table
- Solid, carved, maple back and ribs
- Solid, carved, maple neck
- Individual hand shaping and finishing
- Traditional inlaid purfling
- Correct neck angle
- Ebony fingerboard
- Correctly fitted ebony top nut
- Correctly reamed peg hole taper
- Good quality bridge
- Alloy tailpiece with integral adjusters
- Adjustable nylon tailgut
- Ebony pegs
- Teka pattern hardwood chin rest
- Rope core strings
- Strong wood bow with ebony frog
- Natural white horsehair
- Good quality screw, eye and ferrule
- Traditional wedge fitting for hair
- Lightweight case with burgundy red integral cover.
- Fitted interior with accessory pocket and two bow holders
- Carrying straps Soft velvet type lining
- Music pocket covering whole lid
- External shoulder rest pocket
- Case blanket or bag included
Available on interest-free credit.