Stentor Student I Violin Outfit
Stentor Student I outfits are the main teaching instruments in Britain’s schools.
They are the ideal entry-level instruments for students up to middle grades. All are hand carved from solid tonewoods with good-quality rosewood pegs and fingerboards.
The outfits include reliable wood bows and well-designed, lightweight cases with integral shoulder-rest and music pockets.
Available in different sizes, please ring for details.
- Solid, carved, spruce table
- Solid, carved, maple back and ribs
- Solid, carved, maple neck
- Individual hand shaping and finishing
- Natural glues used throughout
- Traditional inlaid purfling
- Correct neck angle
- Correctly fitted top nut
- Correctly reamed peg hole taper
- Blacked rosewood fingerboard
- High quality dark rosewood pegs
- Good quality bridge
- Alloy tailpiece with 4 integral adjusters
- Adjustable nylon tailgut
- Teka pattern wood chin rest
- Wood bow with ebony frog
- Natural horsehair
- Good quality screw, eye and ferrule
- Traditional wedge fitting for hair Case
- Lightweight case with blue integral cover and fitted interior with accessory pocket
- Carrying straps
- Music pocket covering whole lid
- External shoulder rest pocket
- Two bow holders